Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Well well..this is something new..

Hello.This is something new which I'm starting.A blog..an online diary..whatever you call it..I prefer to use this as an avenue to channel my daily thoughts and ideas to all you guys out there..well..basically..I hail from the miniscule island , Singapore..and over here...its basically a multi-racial community..consisting of mostly the four races..The Chinese(yellow skinned people)..the Eurasians,caucasians and all..(I classify them under THE WHITE PEOPLE)..the Indians..(yeah..pakis..) and finally..the worst of them all..the malays..(often..under my own classification..the rodents..the 'crème de la crème'..people of the lowest grade..all the negative notions attached to it..) well..if any of you guys are offended by extreme racist comments..the BACK button is just at the top left hand corner of this window..yes...as you guys can see..I am EXTREMELY racist..the above introduction was just well..the introduction and there's still more coming up..now that we're done with that..I've gotta go off now..will be back to offer you more insights into my world..where nothing involving malays OR muslims is too extreme...good day to you mademoiselle/monsieur..
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home