Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Evolution.part 2 (the second holocaust)

Alright..this is it..Evolution.part2.( refer to part 1 in order to understand what I am about to type here) In the previous post..I spoke about the breeding habits of the malays..a little more on their breeding habits..due to most malays (99%) being in a state of poverty they can't afford condoms..or don't bother to wear any condoms when f***ing around..resulting in the high birth population..from this..we can see that the Singapore government has little need to worry about an ageing population in Singapore..at this rate..the malays will probably take over our country..and then the WORLD !! Will we allow them to take over this world ? Of course not ! No sane human would like to see his world being slowly taken over by parasites and rodents..Which brings me to my topic for the day..The Second Holocaust..the first Holocaust..took place in the Second World War,where Adolf Hitler, single-handedly ordered the execution of millions of jews..he regarded them as members of an inferior race and refused to let the jews taint Germany..his dream was to create a Super-Race of human beings and the jews got in his way..thus he simply..exterminated them.He did what he had to do,preventing the later generation of Germany having tainted blood running through their veins,what he simply did was to purge the impurity within Germany.This is the same case as the current world situation.You probably read the news everyday and read about suicide bombings all over the world and the culprits are usually muslim or malay..more often than not..both.The muslim religion is the work of the devil in its bid to fight christianity, its the classic battle of Good versus Evil.What I am suggesting here is that..we should exterminate malays from our community as almost all of them(99.999999%) are muslims.By allowing them to breed,it is though having a time-bomb ticking away within the country..when detonated..the explosion would simply devour each and everyone of us plunging the whole world into darkness where chaos and war would rage daily.You may argue,but not all malays are muslims ! Well,my reply is that..would you risk it ? Malays are extremely united and would stand together against any threat muslim or non-muslim so no matter what,EVERY SINGLE malay MUST BE TERMINATED.Here,I am appealing to all of you out there,support the Anti-malay movement. This impurity must be purged from within us.We cannot condone the fact that members of an inferior race are slowly but surely taking over our country,tarnishing the good name which our forefathers have establised for our country.(ironically,the very first founder of Singapore was a malay,but no matter)My stand,THE MALAYS MUST BE ELIMINATED before it is too late.Another alternative is,Vote for me when I'm running for President and I'll do the dirty job for you. :)There,I hoped you enjoyed the second part of my views and stand on the malays.I have to go now.I'll be back tomorrow to state more facts about malays which they don't want you to know.In the mean time , KEEP UP THE MOVEMENT AGAINST MALAYS!! You are either with me or against me.Good day to you.PS:To the random malay who's reading this..save the world..kill yourself. ;P.
Site Meter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel sad for this author..seriously..I'm a malay..but yeah i dun feel a thing about what he said coz all those are immature and seriously uneducated.

Wed Oct 10, 07:12:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Correct.It just shows his little boy in a sack attitude.HaHaHa.Immature fool.

Fri Apr 12, 12:12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home