Thursday, April 07, 2005

All you wanted to know about Rodents.

Right..I'm back..here are some facts regarding the rodents (malays)..1. They do not have to pay for their university education in Singapore..this being a clause in the contract when our BRILLIANT Prime Minister then,Mr Lee Kuan Yew suggested a merger with Malaysia ( rodent home base)..then again..he knew within him that practically zero malays are able to make it to the university due to their extreme stupidity..2.They have an extremely f***ed up sense of fashion..I mean..hey..look at them..that oily hair..tapered pants (tapered to the maximum) and some even have heavy boots on..hell..just imagining it gives me a headache..3.This one is regarding malays & muslims.They are officially the stupidest living organisms on the earth.I mean..look the newspapers..the suicide bombings happening all over the world are mostly caused by the muslims and malays..and trust me..NONE of them are suicide bombings..they were all unintentionally turned into suicide bombings..They were too stupid to strap the bombs to their bodies for fear of the bombs dropping..thus when detonated..they forgot to unstrap the bombs..thus blowing themselves up in the process along with everyone around them..check out the newspaper again..notice that most of the syndicates caught planning acts of terrorism are of malay/muslim/malay & muslim origin..I don't think I need to say more..their stupid..period..4.Mecca.WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WOULD FLOCK TO A COUNTRY JUST TO VISIT A COUPLE OF ROCKS AND WALK AROUND THEM !?!? We arent' talking about just tens of people..or hundereds..but..THOUSANDS !! Sheesh ! They squeeze and cram their way in the place just to walk around 2 pieces of rocks ?I think thats about it..can't remember anything else..but..I'll follow up on this post if I remember them..yep..thats about it..good day..PS:To the random malay guy : YOU MEAN YOU'RE STILL HERE !!??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home