Tuesday, April 19, 2005

My Bible Studies Teacher is A BLACK MAN ! *GASP* *WEEZE* *CAN'T BREATHE*

Okay..right..this post is LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE..I had plans to post in this blog every single day..unfortunately..I had no idea playing games on my PS2 would take up so much time every other weekday afternoon..when it comes to the night..I have to study..right..what a lie..who am I kidding..I guess setting up a blog wasn't such a good idea after all..its so tiring to attempt to update every single day..I really have no idea what to fucking write about..lets see..I could..talk about me being a genius..(I'm serious.people just don't believe me).Or..I could rant..AGAIN..about malays or indians..or both..either that..I could do another City Harvest dissing one..maybe..I could also rant about how my bible studies teacher is a fucking bastard due to the fact that he is BLACK..*gasp*..yes..I SAID IT ! He's BLACK ! *GASP!!(in caps)*.Remember how our mothers used to scare us into meek submission by mentioning that the indians would kidnap us and sell us to other countries to be beggars ? (or am I the only one who was stupid enough to be frightened by that blatant lie ?) If you weren't frightened into submission this way,congrats..you have a sane mother.I have no idea where mothers got the stupid idea from,to scare us (well,at least me) by merely mentioning indian kidnappers.Well,that silly disciplinary action certainly has played a part in my current psychological state,I shun indians like the plague.They are dirty,stupid and fucking malayish.They are evil.It explains why I blame every obnoxious action which my bible studies teacher makes on the fact that he is a NIGGER,a BLACK PIECE OF GARBAGE,a BANGLA a bloody HOMOFUCKINGSEXUAL.I have my reasons to believe that he preys on young chirpy boys going home from school every evening and flashes himself to them.Not to mention also that he engages in wild jewish sex parties,fucking my geography teacher who is coincidentally,a witch in a black skullcap,while performing extreme oral sex on the discpline master(I think) of my school.Well,that was some rant.Forgive me,I am really out of things to write about and thus,have to stoop to such a point whereby I have to diss my bible studies teacher on my blog just because he is a motherfucking black indian piece of dildo dick bastard.By the way,I heard he was abandoned by his parents.Well,those parents of his,whoever you are,wherever you are,THANKS ALOT.NOW WE'RE STUCK WITH YOUR BLACK SON.PS:No names were mentioned in this post.Mr Jacob(oops?),you better watch out.I'm onto you.The Klan is back.
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home