Friday, May 13, 2005

10 Things.

Okay..I'm back..I was thinking about these stuff..I was thinking about what I would want to do before I die..I've thought about them carefully and here goes.WARNING READER:The contents which follow this warning are of explicit and candid content.Read at your own risk.That being said..lets go ! In order of importance.10. Okay..I want to screw a japanese AV actress..lets see..how bout...how bout..Sora Aoi..YEAH..Go check her up..she's practically on fire..9. Alright..my sexual fantasies categories fulfilled..its on to..hmm..I'd want to jump off a building..like a 40 storey one..off the roof..with chutes of course..derf..8.I want to kill every single butch I see on the street..with my bare hands..well..knives are acceptable too..so are guns..but I want to do it as messily as possible..like rip their hearts out..7. hmm...lets see..I want to shoot every and I mean EVERY single boyband out there..line em up..assign each a dog..and let the dog fuck them right up every single one of their sorry asses..then shoot em..6.I want to smoke like 1000000 cigarettes before I die..like I want to hit that quota...I wonder if I'll ever live that long to smoke that much..5.I want to assasinate some important person with a sniper rifle..come on guys..we all want to hold a sniper rifle and actually shoot someone with it..4.I want to drive a car.Simple.3.I want to fly a plane into Mecca when like 2 million muslims are there on a pilgrimage trip..and crash it there..AND come out alive..2.I want to kill EVERY,I MEAN EVERY single malay person out there.Even with 0.000001% of malay blood in them,they'd have to die.I really want to do this.Of course,I'd want to come out of it alive to do my next thing.1.AND FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT THING I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE BEFORE I DIE..honestly ? I haven't thought about it yet.HEH.
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home