Thursday, June 09, 2005

Food for thought.

Well..I'm back..lets see..I'll let you guys in on some of my daily thoughts..you guys'll probably think I'm crazy or something..but I think about these stuff all the time..well..I believe you guys do too..1.I think about what would happen if I killed my parents.Shut up..everyone wants to kill their own parents..not that my parents lock me up in a cage,whip me daily..force me to kneel on an abacus..nope.Their just irritating.period.Thats why I think of killing them sometimes.Then I get inheritance ! Boyoboyoboy.Righto.Next !2.Of course,this,everyone knows I think about this everyday.How to exterminate the plague from within our ranks.Who I'm talking about ? Or rather,what I'm talking about..what else ? The malays of course.Oh,I'm not going to kill them just because I hate them.Honest ! I love them as much as I love the bug on my screen.I feel sorry for them.Coming into this world not much difference from members of the down syndrome community.You know how some people you read on the papers ? They choose to kill their loved ones existing in this world as vegetables.Why ? To spare them the agony of living everyday without a brain.They are a burden to themselves and to others living around them.Come on,ask yourself,even if you're a malay yourself,you feel like killing them don't you ? Because you care for their wellbeing,if you were a vegetable living in this world.You'd want your loved ones to kill you don't you ? For you are nothing but extra baggage to them.(Note:I choose to put this in a nice way for this is a family site.You wouldn't want to educate the young 'uns on how the malays are bastards,bloodsuckers,parasites,motherfuckers and everything would you ? Then the malays are going to seem like the bogeyman under their beds which they are.They are the Vampires of Nellyville(thanks russell.LOL) )3.Alright..I'm getting tired..I can't possibly talk about every single thing I think about everyday..lets see..some food for thought..if you get two dogs who are best friends and put them in a cage with just water..what would happen ? This is courtesy of Dr Lecter.I'm still saving up for the cage though.I might just steal a couple of malays instead.That would be more interesting.Well,thats all folks.I gotta go.See you around.motherfuckers.
Site Meter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gan Huai Shi is a fat racist boar who's not only a fool especially with the rude remarks & had 2 pay fine for it; he should be exiled 2 a non-malay place if he wants 2. Mayb 2 China but even China there are Muslims! Buddy u hv 2 live with it or u can go 2 hell!!!!!!

Mon Sept 26, 03:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home