Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The thing which separates me from you mortals.

Hello guys..I don't think I'm going to close this blog down..after all..the holidays are here and I don't have anything to do..might as well use this bunch of FREE TIME to post something here eh? Alright..lets go..today..I'm going to tell you..what separates me,as a god from you mortals down there.Firstly,godly prerequisites,I'm not a malay..RIGHTO ! So half of you out there qualify..next on..secondly,your IQ must be above 118.(I'm using mine as a benchmark)..so..that makes..makes..well..there you have it..thats what separates me from you guys.Unless of course you count the many occurences of self-delusion which happens to me.Then thats a different story.Adios.I'm just being bored here.
Site Meter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home