Saturday, June 11, 2005

My Quit Smoking Campaign.

Alright..back..this is probably a short post. Righto,as the title above suggests,I'm going to quit smoking..and you guys are going to help me..especially my smoking buddies out there. How can you guys help ? My plan for quitting smoking is,I'm going to stop buying cigarettes,and instead,I'm going to get cigarettes from you guys(not like I don't already).And,by giving me cigarettes and the occasional complaining I get,I'll feel guilty and stop getting cigarettes and coupled with my plan to stop buying cigarettes,I'll stop smoking altogether !!! See ! It works ! Voila ! Ha ! See,I'm a misunderstood genius.Alright..this post is going out to especially David and Ed..so people around me,start smoking ! For my cigarettes are going to come from you ! And you're going to help me quit smoking ! In the meantime,while I get my cigarettes from you,you'll tend to buy more packs of cigarettes and eventually feel the pinch which leads to YOU quitting smoking too !! WOW ! What a plan ! What a genius ! Alright..I'll end here.Hopefully you guys will help me to quit smoking using this plan of mine and you can quit smoking too ! ha !Note: I don't have a guilty conscience.PS : This shameless plan was conjured up from within the fertile grounds of my imagination.Hopefully you people actually believe it.
Site Meter

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that ur famous in the papers, its not very nice to let everyone know that you are an underaged smoker...its not cool *ha ha* maybe now the stallholders will recognize your face and won't even bother to ask you for I/C, so good luck in quitting! :)

Fri Oct 28, 06:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home